Power Generation Machinery & Services
FIRE TUBE BOILERS
Introduction of Fire Tube Boiler
A fire-tube boiler is a type of boiler in which hot gases from a fire pass through one or more tubes running through a sealed container of water. The heat of the gases is transferred through the walls of the tubes by thermal conduction, heating the water and ultimately creating steam.
The fire-tube boiler developed as the third of the four major historical types of boilers:
- low-pressure tank or "haystack"
Their advantage over flued boilers with a single large flue is that the many small tubes offer far greater heating surface area for the same overall boiler volume.
The general construction is as a tank of water perforated by tubes that carry the hot flue gases from the fire. The tank is usually cylindrical for the most part – being the strongest practical shape for a pressurized container – and this cylindrical tank may be either horizontal or vertical.
Our team of skilled persons enable us to provide a multiple range of fire tube boilers in all practical sizes.
The basic work-man-ship required in boiler manufacturing consist of steel fabrication, proper welding techniques, design experties. We have Al-Hamdu-Lillah all these basic skills.
- 2 Pass Dryback Fire tube Boilers
- 3 Pass Dryback Fire tube Boilers
- 3 Pass Wetback Fire tube Boilers
- 4 Pass Wetback Fire tube Boilers
- Vertical Fire tube Boilers
- Return Fire tube Boilers
Our range includes:
- High Pressure Fire tube Boilers
- Low Pressure Fire tube Boilers
- Gas Operated Fire tube Boilers
- Oil Operated Fire tube Boilers
- Combination of Gas & Oil Fire tube Boilers
- Alternative Fuels Fire tube Boilers
- Fire tube Boiler Accessories
We offer both locally manufactured and imported boilers. From installation, provision of accessories, maintenance, up grading, to overhauling and exhange, we provide services in all areas.
Back to HOME Page
|Steam Power Plants
|A & J Brand Generators
|Furnace Oil Generators
|Repairing & Parts
Call Now: 0300-4006955
Copyright © 2020-21 A & J International. All rights reserved - - Site Map